The International Quick-Start Team is a multidisciplinary team, experienced in the set up and running of successful hip fracture registries.
The team usually includes a Geriatrician, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Anaesthetist, Nurse and IT Specialist as well as an expert in Political and Policy change.
- You will be given a facility survey to be completed by all the relevant sites. This sets a base-line in care and allowsAi??for high-level annual comparisons. It also allows the team to identify where the most likely gains can be made.
- We assemble the team based on your specific requirements. The team will have several internal meetings and one online meeting prior to arrival on site.
- The team usually spends 3 to 5 days working with the lead people in your facilities to develop the strategies and tools needed for your specific circumstances. This time helps build relationships and a clear understanding of the aims and goals for the registry.
- We develop and install the HFF Registry in your local data centre and train your Administration people for local IT support.
- Members of the team will follow-up with your lead people over the next 12 months to ensure that they have the support they need.
This is an amazing way of launching your Hip Fracture Registry using the best people in the world.